Cycle Heart Rating
Want to discover how your current facility or future facility designs measure up against global industry standards?
Our Cycle Heart Rating tool helps you do just that.
Whether it’s an existing facility or one you’ve got in design, getting a Cycle Heart Rating not only helps you get the best-end-of-trip facility in the market, it also tells the world yours is best-in-practice.
How it works
Getting a Cycle Heart Rating is simple: organise site access and/or share the facility’s design plan with a Five At Heart representative. We will then grade your facility on safety, security and overall usability by answering 70 carefully crafted questions. Easy as pie.
Our assessment covers
- Access & Traffic Flow
- The Bike Room
- The Change Room
- Communication & Promotions
- And all the extras that take your facility to the next level.
After the assessment, you will receive
- A step-by-step walk through with a Five at Heart representative of your results.
- A Cycle Heart Rating certification that scores your space(s) based on above-mentioned criteria.
(digital format available for use in marketing materials).
- Recommendations for improving the space(s) or taking it to the next level.
- If your score is in the top 80th percentile, you can purchase a plaque to show the world your end-of-trip is the best.
Interested in getting your facility a Cycle Heart Rating?
Cycle Heart Rated Buildings in the UK
- 110 Bishopsgate (Heron Tower)
- Lloyds of London Building
- Principal Place (Amazon HQ)
- The Scalpel
- Southbank Central
- 22 Bishopsgate
- 90 Fetter Lane
- 10 Queen Street place
- Thames Valley Park (Building 4 Reading)
- Portwall Place Bristol
- Cadworks Glasgow
Cycle Heart Rated Buildings in NA
- 1800 9th Ave, Seattle
- 818 Stewart, Seattle
- West 8th, Seattle
- 100 / 111 / 130 / Adelaide Street, Toronto
- 85 Richmond Street, Toronto
- 200 Bay Street (RBC Plaza)
- 145 / 200 King Street West, Toronto
- 18 York Street, Toronto
- 45 O’Connor Street (World Exchange Plaza), Ottawa
- 390 Bay Street, Toronto
Cycle Heart Rated Buildings in AU
- 120 Spencer, Melbourne
- 420 George, Melbourne
- 101 Collins, Melbourne
- 321 Exhibition, Melbourne
- 123 Albert St, Brisbane