Win a trip for 2 to Chicago.
A place where carparks are cooler than normal buildings, market halls are 25 stories high and even McDonalds looks stunning – that’s Chicago. Ever dreamed of cruising along its iconic skyline? Now is your chance! Join the Mrs O’Leary Cow-petition and win a trip to this famous architectural city.
Chicago’s architectural skyline grew out of the after effects of the Great Chicago Fire that wiped the city, leaving a blank canvas to rebuild upon. The most popular tale suggests that the fire was started by Mrs. O’Leary’s cow, who allegedly knocked over a lantern in a barn. This caused the fire that burned through the whole city, making way for the new architectural developments that Chicago is famous for today.
How to win
Joining the competition is easy: design an end-of-trip facility that uses space in a creative, efficient and practical way. Create an architectural plan and amaze us with your unique ideas before requiring our help. Simply send your architectural plan to email@example.com and make sure to:
- Share it in PDF format
- Hand it in before October 1st, 2019
Need to get some products to put in the space? Request REVIT files of our products via firstname.lastname@example.org. Already working on a plan with us? Your plan can still take part in the competition. Just let us know you want to join.
What you get
The winner receives:
- Return flights for 2 people to Chicago
- Transfers to and from the airport to your hotel
- 4 nights accommodation, twin share
- An iconic Chicago River Architecture Tour (75 minutes)
- The competition is a game of skill and will be judged on the quality of the plans presented to Five at Heart before any adjustments or recommendations are made.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
For the full Terms & Conditions, visit this page.
Win a trip for 2 to Chicago
Open to all plans
Winner announced on October 11, 2019